In this guide, you will learn how to replace the third brake light on a Chrysler Crossfire. This is the LED light mounted on top of the trunk.
What you will need
- Park your vehicle. Engage the parking brakes.
- Open trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover under the trunk lid.
- Remove the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the T20 screw behind the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the screws that hold the third brake light in place.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Install the new brake light on your Chrysler.
If any of the LED lights have stopped working, you will have to replace the whole brake light "bar".