In this guide, you will learn how to change the oil filter on a Chrysler Crossfire.
Chrysler Crossfire Trunk Lid Brake Light Replacement
In this guide, you will learn how to replace the third brake light on a Chrysler Crossfire. This is the LED light mounted on top of the trunk.
What you will need
- Park your vehicle. Engage the parking brakes.
- Open trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover under the trunk lid.
- Remove the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the T20 screw behind the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the screws that hold the third brake light in place.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Install the new brake light on your Chrysler.
If any of the LED lights have stopped working, you will have to replace the whole brake light "bar".
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts