This guide shows you how to check Chrylser Crossfire engine oil level via the instrument cluster.
Chrysler Crossfire Wing Rear Spoiler Motor Replacement
In this guide, you will learn how to replace the rear wing/spoiler motor on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
- Park the vehicle and apply the parking brake.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover underneath the trunk lid.
- Once the cover is removed, you will be able to access the motor.
- Remove the electrical wires from the motor by pulling them away carefully.
- Remove the four Allen bolts that secure the motor to the trunk lid.
- Remove and replace the wing motor.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts