On most Fiat vehicles, the OBD-II diagnostic connector or OBD port for short is located under the dashboard on the driver’s side, above the hood re
Fiat Key Fob Battery Replacement
In this guide, you will video and step-by-step instructions on how to change the key fob battery on Fiat vehicles.
To change the battery on this Fiat key fob, you will need a CR2032 battery and flathead screwdriver.
- Flip open the metal key.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to unlock the battery holder. The arrow needs to point out the metal key.
- Pry out the battery holder.
- Remove the battery from the holder.
- Insert the new battery in the battery holder. Do not switch the side with the + symbol.
- Insert the back of the battery holder in the key fob, then press the rest of it in.
- Lock the battery holder by twisting the lock.
Published on: Wednesday, August 7, 2019.