In this guide, you will find instructions on how to diagnose the Fiat check engine light yourself.
In this guide, you will video and step-by-step instructions on how to change the key fob battery on Fiat vehicles.
To change the battery on this Fiat key fob you will need a CR2032 battery and flathead screwdriver.
- Flip open the metal key.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to unlock the battery holder. The arrow needs to point out the metal key.
- Pry out the battery holder.
- Remove the battery from the holder.
- Insert the new battery in the battery holder. Do not switch the side with the + symbol.
- Insert the back of the battery holder in the key fob then press the rest of it in.
- Lock the battery holder by twisting the lock.