In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to read and reset the Toyota fault codes.
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to find the country where your Toyota was manufactured.
While most Toyota vehicles are manufactured in Japan, Toyota has plans in other countries such as Canada and the USA.
Follow the steps below to find out exactly where your Toyota was manufactured.
Find your vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the driver door.
At the bottom of the sticker it will say: Made in USA, Made in Japan or Made in Canada.
Another easy way to find out the country where Toyota was made is to look at the VIN number.
- Check the first character of your VIN which is usually a letter or a number
- Numbers 1, 4, or 5 indicate a car built in the United States.
- J for Japan,
- K for South Korea,
- W for Germany,
- 2 is Canada,
- 3 is Mexico,
- Z is Italy and the
- United Kingdom is S.
- Tsutsumi - Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture
- Kokura - Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Miyata - Miyawaka, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Motomachi - Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture
- Higashi Fuji - Susono, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Yoshiwara - Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture
- Cambridge - Cambridge, Ontario
- Georgetown - Georgetown, Kentucky
Lastly, you can also find out where Toyota was made by decoding the VIN number.