Front Door Panel Removal Nissan Quest 2011-2017
Updated 9 months 3 weeks ago
1 - Very Easy
10 - Difficult
In this video, you will learn how to remove the door panel on Nissan Quest model years from 2011 to 2017. To take off front driver's or passenger's door panel you will need a few basic tools. This procedure takes about 15 minutes.
What you will need
- Basic Tools
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Remove plastic cover from the door handle.
- Remove 10mm bolt underneath the door handle release.
- Remove window switch by prying it up. Unplug the wire harnesses from the master window switch.
- Remove two screws below the window switch.
- Pry out the door light at the bottom of the door panel.
- Pop out the door panel and lift it up.