- Do not use extreme force to remove light bulb as the glass may break and cause injuries.
- Follow vehicle recommendations on the type of light bulb and wattage to use.
- Use gloves when handling light bulbs. Oil from our hands can be transferred to bulb surfaces.
- Carefully dispose old light bulbs. It is recommended to wrap them first in thick paper to prevent injury or cuts in case the glass breaks
Front Turn Signal Replacement Nissan Quest 2011-2017
HUB: Nissan, Quest 2011-2017 Updated Monday Dec 04, 2017
Learn how to change front turn signal light bulb on Nissan Quest 2011-2017. Nissan Quest turn signal may also be referred to as blinker bulb. Replacing the turn signal is simple and takes less than 10 minutes. This guide applies to model years: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
- Nissan Quest Front Turn Signal don't work
- One of the turn signals not working
- Turn signal blinks too fast
What you will need
Nissan Quest Front Turn Signal Light Bulb,
- Type/Size: 1156 S25 Amber
Park your Nissan Quest on a safe area and set the parking brakes. Turn off the engine and get ready to change the front turn signal light bulb.
To change the turn signal on your Quest you need to open the hood. The hood release is located under the dashboard of your Quest.
Look at the headlight of your Nissan Quest and identify the turn signal light bulb.
Access the back of the headlight. In some cases, it may be easier to remove the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access your 5 turn signal light bulb.
Remove the turn signal socket by turning it counterclockwise.
Install new Nissan Quest turn signal bulb. Verify the bulb is not loose. Plug the electrical cable. Turn on the ignition and make sure the turn signal work.