- Do not use extreme force to remove light bulb as the glass may break and cause injuries.
- Follow vehicle recommendations on the type of light bulb and wattage to use.
- Use gloves when handling light bulbs. Oil from our hands can be transferred to bulb surfaces.
- Carefully dispose old light bulbs. It is recommended to wrap them first in thick paper to prevent injury or cuts in case the glass breaks
High Beam Light Bulb Replacement Nissan Quest 2011-2017
Updated 9 months 2 weeks ago
1 - Very Easy
10 - Difficult
In this tutorial, you will learn how to replace the high beam light bulb on a Nissan Quest. Changing the high beam bulb (also called brights) on a Nissan Quest is simple and straightforward.
What you will need
Nissan Quest High Beam Bulb Type
- HB3 60W
- Stock bulbs are Halogen but you can also upgrade to LED.
Park your Nissan Quest. Turn off the engine and get ready to change the high beam bulb. Verify your Quest lights are turned off.
Pull the hood release located under the dashboard on the driver's side.
Identify the high beam light bulb on your Nissan Quest.
Access the back of the Quest headlight. In some cases, it may be easier to remove the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access your Quest high beam bulb.
Unplug the wiring harness from the high beam bulb. Remove the bulb from the Quest headlight socket.
Install the new high beam bulb in the headlight of your Quest.