In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change front brake pads and rotors on a Hyundai vehicle.
Hyundai Elantra License Plate Light Bulb Replacement
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace the license plate light bulb on Hyundai Elantra, models 2011 through 2016.
There are two bulbs that illuminate the rear license plate. If one of them burns out, it is recommended to replace both of them at the same.
What you will need
- T10 W5W Bulb
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Park your vehicle and set the parking brakes.
- Pop the rear trunk lid and lift it up. It is easier to replace the license plate bulb with the rear trunk lid open.
- Remove the license plate light bulb lens. Use a flat screwdriver to pry out the lens.
- Remove the burned bulb and reinstall a new light bulb.
- Reinstall the license plate light bulb assembly in reverse order.