In this guide, you will learn how to replace the rear tail light assembly on a Hyundai Elantra, model years 2011 through 2016. Hyundai dealerships may refer to a rear combination light bulb assembly.
What you will need
- Park your Hyundai and place the vehicle in park.
- Pull the trunk release located next to the driver's seat and open the trunk.
- Remove the access cover by pulling on the locking tab.
- Disconnect the electrical connector socket from the tail light assembley.
- Remove three 10 mm bolts that secure the tail light to the body of the Elantra.
- Remove the tail light from the car by pulling it towards the back.
- Install new tail light.