In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace Brake Light Bulb Hyundai Elantra model years 2011 through 2016.
Hyundai Entrant Tail Light Assembly Replacement
In this guide, you will learn how to replace the rear tail light assembly on a Hyundai Elantra, model years 2011 through 2016. Hyundai dealerships may refer to a rear combination light bulb assembly.
What you will need
- Park your Hyundai and place the vehicle in park.
- Pull the trunk release located next to the driver's seat and open the trunk.
- Remove the access cover by pulling on the locking tab.
- Disconnect the electrical connector socket from the tail light assembley.
- Remove three 10 mm bolts that secure the tail light to the body of the Elantra.
- Remove the tail light from the car by pulling it towards the back.
- Install new tail light.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts