In this guide, you will find instructions on how to charge Sprinter air conditioner using an AC Recharge Kit.
How to Jump Start a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
In this guide, you will learn how to jump-start a Sprinter VAN using a portable jump starter. This guide applies to Mercedes, Dodge, Freightliner Sprinter vans.
What you will need
- Ensure your Sprinter transmission shifter is in Park position and Parking Brakes are engaged. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard of your Sprinter and open the hood.
- Locate the positive jump starting terminal and connect the positive (red) jump starter lead. You will need to twist and push the red cover to expose the terminal.
- Determine a ground connection and connect the negative (-) lead.
- Press unlock on your key to ensure the car is powered up and the alarm system is disabled. Go inside and start the car. If your Sprinter won't start, only clicks check the jump starter clamps. Wiggle the clamps a little bit to make sure they are making good contact.
If you need to replace the battery on your Sprinter, it is located under the floor by the driver's seat.
Use only the recommended jump starting terminals.
Do not allow the positive clamp to touch any metal parts.