It is recommended to lubricate the rear wing/spoiler on a Chrysler Crossfire.
This allows the wing to move up and down easily and extended the life of the motor.
What you will need
To lubricate the rear wing on a Chrysler Crossfire is simple and requires a few basic tools.
- Park your Crossfire, turn off the ignition, and set the parking brake.
- Open the trunk
- Remove the plastic cover from the bottom of the trunk lid.
- Disconnect emergency trunk release.
- Remove one T20 screw.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Spray lithium grease on the motor gear, rotating points.