In this guide, we will look at some of the most common problems that trigger the check engine warning on Chrysler vehicles.
Lubricate Rear Wing Spoiler on Chrysler Crossfire
It is recommended to lubricate the rear wing/spoiler on a Chrysler Crossfire.
This allows the wing to move up and down easily and extended the life of the motor.
What you will need
To lubricate the rear wing on a Chrysler Crossfire is simple and requires a few basic tools.
- Park your Crossfire, turn off the ignition, and set the parking brake.
- Open the trunk
- Remove the plastic cover from the bottom of the trunk lid.
- Disconnect emergency trunk release.
- Remove one T20 screw.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Spray lithium grease on the motor gear, rotating points.
Published on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020.