In this guide, you will learn how to change the oil filter on a Chrysler Crossfire.
How to Manually Open Close Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Top
In this guide, we will show you how to manually operate the convertible top on a Chrysler Crossfire.
If your hydraulic system has failed and is no longer working, you can manually open and close the top.
What you will need
- Park your Crossfire on level ground and set the parking brakes.
- Pull down and release convertible latch at the top of the windshield
- Release tonneau with the special tool.
- Release convertible top.
- Raise up the trunk lid and keep it open.
- Lower convertible top in the trunk compartment.
- Lock the tonneau in place
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts