In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the engine air filter on Mercedes-Benz C-Class W205.
Applicate to models such as C300 years 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020.
What you will need
- Park your Mercedes-Benz C Class. Set the parking brakes. Pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the engine air filter on the passenger side of the engine.
- Loosen two T 25 screws. They don't need to come out.
- Disconnect the sensor on the side of the air filter housing.
- Lift up the top part of the air filter housing and remove the filter.
- Vacuum the air filter housing to remove any debris and leaves that may inside the filter housing.
- Install the new filter. Tighten both T25 screws and reconnect the sensor on the side of the air filter housing.
Filter Cross Reference
|BORG & BECK||BFA2423|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||274 094 01 04|
|MANN-FILTER||C 28 004|
|SCT Germany||SB 2336|