In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change engine oil on Sprinter vans.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Engine Air Filter Replacement
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the engine air filter on Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3500 vans.
What you will need
- Open the hood by pulling the hood release under the dashboard. Driver's side.
- Locate the engine air filter on top of the engine.
- Disconnect the mass airflow sensor to avoid damaging the wire or connector.
- Remove all 7 T25 screws.
- Lift up the filter housing and remove the air filter.
- Clean any dirt that may be at the bottom of the air filter housing. Drop the new in the housing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I change my Sprinter engine air filter?
It is recommended to change Sprinter engine air filter every 10,000 miles.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts