In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to check transmission fluid level on Mitsubishi vehicles such as Lancer, Outlander, M
Mitsubishi Smartphone Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
Follow these instructions to pair your Android or iPhone phone with your Mitsubishi vehicle.
- Press HOME on the touchscreen display of your Mitsubishi.
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select Pair a Device at the bottom of the screen.
- Open your phone and go to Settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select Pair a New device will and wait.
- Mitsubishi will show on the available devices.
- Select the name and click Pair. If need confirms the pairing code. If asked to insert a pin enter 1234.
These instructions work on most Mitsubishi vehicles 2015 that are equipped with Bluetooth radio including models such as Eclipse, Outlander and Lancer.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts