Nissan Quest Oil Service Reminder Reset Instructions 2011-2017
Updated 9 months 2 weeks ago
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: 1
1 - Very Easy
10 - Difficult
In this video, you will learn how to reset the oil reminder on Nissan Quest vans. These instructions apply to Nissan Quest model years 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017.
- Turn on the ignition. Don't start the car.
- On the right side of the instrument cluster, you have three buttons. The top two buttons is what you need to use to reset oil on Nissan Quest. The top button has a square symbol and the middle button has a circle.
- Press the square button several times to go to Settings.
- Next press circle a couple of times to go to Maintenace. Then press square to enter.
- Press circle/next to go to the oil menu. Press square to enter.
- Press circle to go to RESET then press the square button to enter this menu.
- Press circle to reset oil reminder then press square to set it.