In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change the outer tie rod on a Nissan vehicle.
Nissan Quest Tail Light Assembly Replacement Guide
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace the rear tail light on Nissan Quest. This guide applies to model years 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017.
Instructions are the same for both driver and passenger side tail light.
What you will need
- Park van and open the liftgate.
- Remove the 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Remove the tail light from the vehicle by pulling it back.
- Unplug the electrical connector.
- Replace the tail light assembley.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts