In this guide, you will find instructions on how to check the transmission fluid level on the nine-speed GM automatic transmission used on many 201
How to Open Cadillac Hood
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to open the hood on Cadillac vehicles.
- Open driver's door. If the car battery is dead, you will need to remove the emergency key that is inside your keyfob.
- Next, pry off the cap on the driver's door handle and use the emergency key to unlock the driver's door.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard—driver side.
- Move to the front of the car and look under the hood for the hood release.
- Press the release to the side and at the same time, lift the hood.
This video will help owners of Cadillac ATS, CTS, XTS, CT6, and Escalade learn how to open the hood.
Published on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020.