In this guide, you will find instructions on how to check the engine coolant level on a Maserati and how to add coolant if the level is low.
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to open Maserati hood.
- Use the metal key to unlock the driver's door if the battery is dead.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard on the driver's side.
- Go to the front of the car and slide your hand under the hood.
- Press the hood latch lever to the side and lift up the hood.
- Ensure that the hood stays open on its own.
If the hood doesn't stay up when you lift it, the hood gas struts are weak and need to be replaced.
If the hood won't pop up when you pull the release under the hood, the cable may have me separated from the handle. Check the cable.
Also, have a friend push down on the hood. Pull the hood release under the had and keep it pulled. As you keep the hood release pulled, ask your friend, to pop up the hood.