In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace front brake pads on Mitsubishi Outlander.
How to Replace Mitsubishi Outlander Ignition Coils
In this guide, we will show you how to replace the ignition coils on a Mitsubishi.
What you will need
- Allow the engine to cool down.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and open the hood.
- Remove the engine cover. This is held in by two 10mm bolts.
- Remove the connector from the bad coil or all of them if replacing all. Be careful not to damage the wires. Press the connector then pull.
- Remove the 10mm bolts that hold the ignition coil.
- Remove the coil by lifting it up.
- Install the new coil and reconnect the wire.
- Start the car and test it to make sure the engine does not shake.
If the check engine light is on, it may take a few days for it to reset on its own. As long as there are no other fault codes present.
Alternatively, use an OBD-II scanner to clear the codes immediately.