In this guide, you will find step by step directions on how to fix Dodge Grand Caravan radio.
How to Replace Turn Light Bulb on Dodge Grand Caravan
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace brake light, turn signal, back up bulbs on a Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles.
What you will need
- 3157 Bulb
- Rear Turn Signal
- Back up bulb
- Brake Light
- Parking Light
- 10mm socket
- Open the liftgate.
- Remove two 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Pull the tail light back to remove it.
- Disconnector the electrical connector from the back of the tail light.
- Turn the light bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it from the tail light assembly.
- Carefully pull the light bulb away from the socket.
- Install in reverse order.
By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts