In this guide, you will learn how to check the engine oil level on Nissan Quest 2011-2017.
How to Replace Window Switch Nissan Quest
In this guide, you will learn how to replace the window switch on the Nissan Quest model years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
What you will need
- Park your Nissan on level ground, turn off the ignition, and engage the parking brakes.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pop up the window switch.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the switch.
- Pry out the locking tabs to unlock the window switch.
- Pull out the old window switch.
- Press in the new window switch.
The window switch may stop working, and your windows will no longer move up or down. To fix this problem, you may need to change the window switch.
Before you replace the window switch on your Nissan Quest, check to make sure the window fuse is not burned. If the fuse is ok, the driver's door window switch may be the culprit.
Published on: Wednesday, November 22, 2017.