This video shows you how to change windshield wiper blades on a Subaru. This procedure can be used to change the rear wiper as well.
What you will need
- Park vehicle on level ground. Turn off the engine and set the parking brakes.
- Go to the windshield and move the wiper arm up.
- Turn the wiper arm 90 degrees to expose the locking tab at the bottom.
- Slide down the wiper and remove it from the arm.
- Install the new wiper arm in reverse order. Make sure to press the new wiper in until it locks on the arm.
Changing the windshield wipers on a Subaru is easy and takes less than 20 minutes.