Learn how to change the wiper blades on a Chrysler Crossfire.
These instructions apply to models such as Crossfire manufactured during these years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.
Replacing the wiper blades on your Chrysler Crossfire is easy and takes less than 15 minutes.
What you will need
You will need new wiper blades for your Chrysler Crossfire. Below you will find Chrysler Crossfire wiper blade size.
- Turn off the ignition. Remove the key from your Crossfire's ignition.
- Let's start by changing the wiper blades on the driver side of your Chrysler Crossfire.
- Lift Wiper Arm. Move the wiper blade up. The wiper blade of your Crossfire is locked in place by a small clip. Press on the clip and remove wiper blade from the wiper arm.
- Next, replace the wiper blade on Chrysler Crossfire. You may need to tilt the wiper blade to remove it from the bracket.
- Align the new wiper blade with the wiper arm. Press the wiper blade until you hear it lock in place.
- Once the wiper blade has locked, slowly lower the wiper arm. Next, replace the wiper blade on the passenger side of your Crossfire.