Follow these instructions to manually reset the Service Remind (FSS System) on a Chrysler Crossfire 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008.
How to Replace Windshield Wiper Chrysler Crossfire
In this guide, you will learn how to change the wiper blades on a Chrysler Crossfire.
These instructions apply to models such as Crossfire vehicles manufactured during the years 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
Replacing the wiper blades on your Chrysler Crossfire is easy and takes less than 15 minutes.
What you will need
You will need new wiper blades for your Chrysler Crossfire. Below you will find the Chrysler Crossfire wiper blade size.
- Turn off the ignition. Remove the key from your Crossfire's ignition.
- Let's start by changing the wiper blades on the driver's side of your Chrysler Crossfire.
- Lift Wiper Arm. Move the wiper blade up. The wiper blade of your Crossfire is locked in place by a small clip. Press on the clip and remove the wiper blade from the wiper arm.
- Next, replace the wiper blade on Chrysler Crossfire. You may need to tilt the wiper blade to remove it from the bracket.
- Align the new wiper blade with the wiper arm. Press the wiper blade until you hear it lock in place.
- Once the wiper blade has locked, slowly lower the wiper arm. Next, replace the wiper blade on the passenger side of your Crossfire.
Published on: Wednesday, October 18, 2017.