In this guide, you will find instructions on how to remove the OEM BMW grille.
Reset BMW Oil Service Light Instructions
In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to reset the BMW oil service reminder, (also referred to as oil light, oil change indicator, oil life).
- Insert key in the ignition. Press start without pressing the brake pedal. Do not start the engine.
- Wait a few seconds for any messages including the oil service reminder to disappear.
- Immediately after the service light goes out, press and hold the odometer (ODO) reset button. After 5 seconds you will see the oil or brake symbol on the center of the dashboard.
- RESET or use the stalk on the left of the steering column (CHECK / BC) buttons to scroll to throw the service items. Stop once you see the oil symbol.
- Once the oil symbol displays on the dashboard, press and hold the ODO reset button for another 5 seconds.
- A message on the dashboard will say RESET?
- Release then press and hold the ODO RESET button again.
Oil symbol and Service Vehicle symbol will change from RED to Orage once the reset is completed successfully.
Reset BMW Oil Light using a Scanner