In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to replace the low beam light bulb on a Volkswagen Jetta.
What you will need
- Light Bulb
- Pull the hood release under the hood and open the hood.
- Access the back of the headlight and remove the cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Reach inside the headlight and twist the light bulb counterclockwise.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket.
- Install the new light bulb on the socket.
- Insert the light bulb in the headlight and twist it slightly to lock it in place.
Make sure to not touch the light bulb with bare hands.
If the socket does not fit or lock in place make sure there are no wires stuck between the light bulb and headlight.