In this guide, you will find step-by-step instructions and videos on how to change the battery in any VW key fob. Scroll down until you find the pi
VW P2294 Code Fuel Pressure Regulator
Volkswagen check engine light may turn on and fault code P2294 - Fuel Pressure Regulator B Control Circuit Open may be active or present.
P2294 code is caused due to a bad fuel pressure regulator, loose connector or damaged wire harness.
How to replace a Fuel Pressure Regulator on a Volkswagen Jetta.
- Park the vehicle in a safe and secure location.
- Let the vehicle cool down for at least a few hours to be sure you will not burn yourself while working in the engine bay.
- Pull the hood release under the driver side dashboard.
- Open the hood at the front of the vehicle and secure the hood with a prop rod or hydraulic struts.
- Use a scanner to check and read any fault codes that may be present related to the Fuel Pressure Regulator.
- Remove the Air Filter Housing by disconnecting the two clamps and the one hose connected.
- Repair or replace the sensor.
- Reinstall in reverse order.
Do not work on the fuel system if the engine is still hot or warm. Fuel may leak and can catch on fire if the engine is still warm.