Window Switch Replacement Nissan Quest 2011-2017
Last Updated on Monday Nov 27, 2017
In this tutorial, you will learn how to replace the window switch on Nissan Quest model years 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017. The window switch may stop working and your windows will no longer move up or down. To fix this problem you need to change the window switch in most cases. Before you replace the window switch on your Nissan Quest, check to make sure the window fuse is not burned. If the fuse is ok, the driver's door window switch may be the culprit.
What you will need
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Nissan Quest Windows Switch
- Use a flat screwdriver to pop up the window switch.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the switch.
- Pry out the locking tabs to unlock the window switch.
- Pull out the old window switch.
- Press in the new window switch.