Kia Key Battery Replacement
Updated Friday Jan 05, 2018
This guides, show you how to change the key fob battery on various Kia remotes.Several videos can be found below with instructions on how to change the keyless remote battery on any Kia. These instructions should help owners of models such as Optima, Cadenza, Stinger, K900, Soul, Niro, Sportage, Sorento, Sedona, Rio, Forte, Forte5.
We will constantly be adding new videos to this article to cover any new Kia remotes.
Kia Smart Key Battery Replacement - Key 1
Kia Smart Key Battery Size:
Kia Smart Key Battery Instructions
Step 1: Press on the release tab.
Step 2: Pull out the metal key.
Step 3: Use a flat screwdriver to pry open the case.
Step 4: Seperate the Kia key case.
Step 5: Remove the old battery.
Step 6: Install new Kia key fob battery.
Step 7: Press the key shell to close.
Step 8: Insert the metal key blade.
Kia Key Battery Replacement - Key 2
How to replace the battery on Kia Type A Key Fob Remote
- Pry open the back cover of the Kia remote.
- Use a small object to pop out the battery from your Kia remote. Pay close attention to the orientation of the battery. Note the + symbol on the battery.
- Install new battery. Make sure the positive (+) is facing you.
- Push the back cover back into the remote until you hear it snap in place.
Replacing the battery in Kia key fob is very easy and takes only five minutes. Make sure you have the correct battery size. Test the keyfob to make sure it works to lock and unlock your Kia. If your Kia key remote doesn't work after you replace the battery make sure that the battery is not installed upside down.
These instructions will help Kia owners who need help with tasks such as:
- Kia Optima Key Battery Replacement
- Kia Forte Keyless Remote Battery Replacement
- Kia Sorento Key Fob Battery Replacement
- Kia Rio Key Fob Battery Replacement
Posted by tuyeda on Oct 6, 2017 @ 23:18 pm