- Press HOME on the touchscreen display of your Mitsubishi.
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select Pair a Device at the bottom of the screen.
- Open your phone and go to Settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select Pair a New device will and wait.
- Mitsubishi will show on the available devices.
- Select the name and click Pair if the need confirms the pairing code. If asked to insert a pin, enter 1234.
These instructions work on most Mitsubishi vehicles 2015 that are equipped with Bluetooth radio, including models such as Eclipse, Outlander, and Lancer.