- Rember to lubricate guide pins
- Brake pad with the metal clip (wear indicator) is installed on the back of the rotor.
- Caliper bracket bolts need to be torqued. Typical range 50-100 ft-lb.
- Don't over torque caliper guide pin bolts
- Don't allow the caliper to hang by the hose
Rear Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement DIY Nissan Quest 2011-2017
|... 2017 Mercedes Benz cla 250
4 hours 43 minutes ago
My 2017 Mercedes Benz cla 250 is showing to check washer fluid so i filled it also no fluid was coming out..
|2013 sprinter tail fuse
8 hours ago
Where can I find the parking light fuse on my 2013 Sprinter?
|Bmw 328 Xi battery replacement
23 hours ago
What best battery to buy
1 day ago
My problem is my Mercedes E-350 is shaking when I press on the gas. Than my transmission is not working.
|03 trailblazer throwing same codes
1 day ago
I have scanned codes P0128 and P1345. Replaced the thermostat and temp. sensor, also the cam and crank sensor.