Need to open the hood of your Ford Fusion? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for opening the hood on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020.
- Open the driver’s door and pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the hood latch on the left of the driver’s side headlight assembly.
- Push the tab and pull it up to unlock the hood latch.
- Pull the hood up.
- Pull the hood strut out located on the bumper support bracket.
- Attach the hood strut to the hood to set the hood in place.
We hope you find the 2013-2020 Ford Fusion Open Hood guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!