Pair Cellphone with Chevrolet MyLink
To pair your smartphone to Chevy MyLink, you'll need to make sure that the Bluetooth feature on your vehicle is turned on. After that, you'll need to press the "Phone" icon on MyLink's home screen. There will be a short series of prompts you can follow to finish syncing your cell phone to your car via Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on Android or iPhone by going to settings.
- On MyLink select Phone.
- On the MyLink screen select Pair Phone.
- On your phone, you should see the Phone Bluetooth Pairing Request. "Chevrolet MyLink" would like to pair with your iPhone or Android.
- Confirm that the code shown on the Chevrolet matches that shown on your phone.
- Select Pair.
Pair your phone using Chevrolet steering wheel buttons
- Turn on the ignition but do not start the engine.
- Press the voice command button on the steering wheel and hold it pressed until you hear "READY".
- Say "Bluetooth"
- Wait until you hear "pair Bluetooth device"
- Say PAIR
- On your phone Android or iPhone go to settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Search for a new device.
- Select Your device
- Enter the pin number. Your PIN number will display where your miles display on the odometer/instrument cluster.
These instructions will help owners of several vehicles including the Chevrolet Spark, Sonic, Bolt, Volt, Cruze, Malibu, Impala, Camaro, Corvette, City Express, Trax, Equinox, Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, Colorado, Silverado, Sonic, Blazer, Astro, HHR, Uplander, Avalanche, etc