My vehicle is a 2011 Mercedes Benz ML350 Base (no 4Matic), with 76,500 miles.
Yesterday morning the vehicle was fine, now I have a check engine light and after using a diagnosis tool, I got back 5 Error Codes:
• P0456 - Evaporative Emission System Leak Detected (Very Small Leak)
• 0522-00 - Diagnosis of tumble flap ' Intake Manifold ' : Open circuit of sensor lines / Tumble flap
• 1089-00 - Purge Control System Has A Slight Leak (Minor Leak)
• 062F-00 - Internal Control Module EEPROM Malfunction
• 5126-00 - L6 / 3 (left rear speed sensor) Check installation position of sensor.
Could someone please help me understand what is going on and how I may fix it myself? Thank you for your help.