Skip to main content
Submitted by ghh on November 15, 2019
Where can I buy the special tool required to manually operate the crossfire convertible top.


Thanks. I just ordered one. Appreciate the help.
I am sure you know that the car is based on Mercedes SLK320. Which means the same tool that is used on the SLK will work on that too. In fact the same tool is used on the CLK as well. Here is the link: Mercedes 2088990080 Tool