I have a 2010Ben c300 4matic, I'm have a loud noise coming from the transfer case.

I would like to know if a trans from a different year but same chassis will work,

So far the only difference I've read is the conductor plate,may be different. 

Is it possible to just swap over my conductor plate,and valve body?



I don't have a problem with the transmission shifting.

Jonah, March 29, 2021

You might be able to do it, but you'll have to make sure the transmission controller from the original transmission fits the one you want to install, and the AWD and RWD C300s have different transmissions. If the original TCM fits, it should work along with changing the conductor and valve body, but it might be difficult.