Transmission 722.9 problem

Hi. I have MB 350 S year 2006. I have a question about transmission (722.906). There is two types of solenoid valves. 4 piece with black cap and 4 piece with green cap. What is the difference between these two type of valves. Are valves with black cap on/off types, fast closing and opening? And is the one's with green cap adjustable type and slow moving? Am I right or complitely wrong. Thank you for your reply in advance.

Best regards


Jarkko Jukakoski


user profile image
MBFanatic made a comment.
8 months 3 weeks ago

That's a good question but to be honest I don't know the answer to that one. 

Are you trying to swap them or what's the plan? 

There are suppliers that can rebuild the valve body in the 722.9 trans. 

user profile image
Vasara98 made a comment.
8 months 2 weeks ago

Hello. And thank you for your replay. I am just trying to fix it. Can you recommend some supplier who can rebuild the valve body? I live in Finland and I dont know any supplier here who will rebuilt only valve body. That is not a problem, because I send it via post. Regards Jarkko


Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.