Question Details

I own C 200, M271 engine model. I have replaced my oil cooler with was badly damaged but the water still goes into the engine. I wish replace the two rubber oil seal that located somewhere the front of the engine how do go about doing this.

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.