Po300 & 304 also po076
Not sure what's the cause have tried a few things but runs for about five to ten minutes then shuts down after idling real rough, have driven a couple of times but have stopped since the exhaust under the engine was glowing red
Let's look at the meanings of these codes and it might help you.
P0076 means '' Intake Valve Control Solenoid Circuit Low (Bank 1)''
The cause of this can be a couple of things including:
1. A poor connection in the intake valve control solenoid circuit low bank 1
2. An open or short wiring
3. A faulty valve
P0030 means ''HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 1)''
Reasons behind it are multiple and can include:
1. A complete faulty piece that needs to be replaced
2. A problem with the connection
3. A short circuit
P0034 means '' A problem with the powertrain control module (PCM)''
The reasons for this fault can include:
1. The complete module might need to be replace if it is faulty
2. A faulty boost pressure sensor
3. A broken vaccum line
4. Burnt or broken circuit connections