Need to replace the door window of your Toyota Camry? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the door glass on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench
- Flat screwdriver
- Door window glass (2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50)
- Remove the door panel. If you need help with this step, follow this tutorial first.
- Pull the rubber cover of the bolt holding the window out. Use a flat screwdriver or prying tool to pull the cover out.
- Connect the electrical connector of the window switch and adjust the window to where the bolts can be seen.
- Pull up the plastic cover on the door to access the other bolt holding the window.
- Loosen the 10mm bolts holding the window using a 10mm socket wrench and twist it counterclockwise.
- Pull the window up and bring it to an angle to where it can be removed from the door.
- Get the new window and slide it carefully to the door. Do not drop the glass, or it will break.
- Reinstall the two 10mm bolts and tighten them by twisting them clockwise.
- Glue the plastic cover back into the door.
- Reinstall the door panel.
We hope you find the Replace Door Window Glass Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!