Need to replace the door window of your Toyota Camry? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the door glass on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench
- Flat screwdriver
- Door window glass (2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50)
- Remove the door panel. If you need help with this step, follow this tutorial first.
- Pull the rubber cover of the bolt holding the window out. Use a flat screwdriver or prying tool to pull the cover out.
- Connect the electrical connector of the window switch and adjust the window to where the bolts can be seen.
- Pull up the plastic cover on the door to access the other bolt holding the window.
- Loosen the 10mm bolts holding the window using a 10mm socket wrench and twist it counterclockwise.
- Pull the window up and bring it to an angle to where it can be removed from the door.
- Get the new window and slide it carefully to the door. Do not drop the glass, or it will break.
- Reinstall the two 10mm bolts and tighten them by twisting them clockwise.
- Glue the plastic cover back into the door.
- Reinstall the door panel.
We hope you find the Replace Door Window Glass Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.