Choosing the Best Tire Pressure Gauge
Updated 1 month 3 weeks ago
Choosing the best tire pressure gauge doesn't have to be difficult. Checking tire pressure doesn't have to be a guessing game. The old pencil style and mechanical type gauges worked well for a quick reading but were never very accurate. The old style tire pressure gauges are not enough, especially on cars that have TPMS and require a precise reading of the tire pressure. Otherwise, you will be stuck with the TPMS light on in your dashboard.
Having an accurate digital tire pressure is important and digital tire pressures are your best solution. If you have low profile tires the accurate tire pressure is very important in order to avoid damaging the tire or the rims.
- Federico's Digital Pressure Tire Gauge
- Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge
- Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Michelin MN-12279 Digital Programmable
- Ionox Tire Pressure Gauge Digital
- NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge
- TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge
- Accutire MS-4441GB Talking Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Aomaso Digital Tire Pressure Gauge and Tread Depth Measurment
By checking the tire pressure regularly you ensure you are getting the most out of your tires. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), under-inflated tires are the leading cause of tire failure, which accounts for 660 fatalities and 33,000 injuries each year.Back to top
Federico's Digital Pressure Tire Gauge
Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge
Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Michelin MN-12279 Digital Programmable
Back to top
Ionox Tire Pressure Gauge Digital
NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Back to top
Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge
TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge
Accutire MS-4441GB Talking Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Aomaso Digital Tire Pressure Gauge and Tread Depth Measurment
Why should I check tire pressures regularly?
If your tire pressure is low you will:
- Wear your tires prematurely. Low tire pressure will wear tires on the outside. High tire pressure will wear the center of the tire too early.
- Get Poor fuel economy. If your tires are under inflated the friction between the tire and road increases. In return, your car needs to send more horsepower to the tires and therefore your MPG will decrease.
Types of Pressure Gauges
There are three main types of pressure gauges listed below.
- Digital Pressure Gaguge
- Gauge Type
- Pencil Type Pressure Gague