The Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page will manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of the Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below the age of 18 years old are not permitted to use this Website.
By accessing YOUCANIC.com, you agree to be bound by the following:
- the web site Terms and Conditions of Use,
- all applicable laws and regulations, and
- you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted and YOUCANIC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.🔺
In the Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant YOUCANIC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. YOUCANIC reserves the right to remove any or all of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.🔺
This Website is provided "as is", with all faults, and YOUCANIC expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.🔺
In no event shall YOUCANIC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. YOUCANIC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
YOUCANIC shall not be liable for any harm, injury or property damage got in the process of repair and replacement due to incorrect use or misinterpretation of the given information. The information found in this site is for guidance only and does not guarantee a specific outcome. Information or repair procedures may not be complete. Directions or instructions provided on YOUCANIC may be inaccurate, incomplete, not suitable, prohibited, not approved by the manufacturer or may void your warranty. Use this information at your own risk. If you cause any damage to your property by using these instructions, you agree to be held fully responsible. The user is personally liable for correct use of repair equipment, instruments and installation of car parts.
YOUCANIC highly recommends to be careful and follow the safety rules during repair and replacement of vehicle parts.🔺
This website contains endorsements for products and services, which means, when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link, but some are.
We may occasionally place banner ads on the site that will also result in a commission. Furthermore, some of the text/image ads throughout the site are ads.
This website contains affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid a commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Amazon Affiliate Program
YOUCANIC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and related Amazon sites in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom .🔺
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, YOUCANIC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.🔺
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent YOUCANIC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.🔺
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.🔺
Variation of Terms
YOUCANIC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.🔺
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between YOUCANIC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.🔺
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of MD, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in MD for the resolution of any disputes.🔺
User data collected during registration is not shared with third parties.
When you view this web page you, your next of kin, heirs or assigns agree not to sue any associated persons with the publication for any accident or damage in ANY form (mental or physical to your car and/or yourself) because of this publication, or your failure to heed proper safety, maintenance and/or modification procedures. You also agree that you, your next of kin, heirs or assigns cannot sue all persons associated in the making, production, participation, and publishing of this publication. Therefore use the advice on this site at your own risk. Note that repair methods recommended here could potentially void your car warranty. You agree to use the information provided on this website at your own risk.
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials temporarily
(information or software) on YOUCANIC's website for personal,
Non-Commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on YOUCANIC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by YOUCANIC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on YOUCANIC's web site are provided "as is". YOUCANIC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, YOUCANIC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall YOUCANIC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on YOUCANIC's Internet site, even if YOUCANIC or a YOUCANIC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on YOUCANIC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. YOUCANIC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. YOUCANIC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. YOUCANIC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
YOUCANIC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by YOUCANIC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's risk.
Any claim relating to YOUCANIC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.🔺
What Cookies Are
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Our Cookie Usage
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keep the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browsers options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:🔺