What you will need
- Driver - All Trims
- Coupe & Convertible
Verify the wiper blade size on your owner's manual or look it up online using a Wiper Blade Size Lookup service.
- Park, the BMW on a level surface, set the parking brakes, and remove the key from the ignition.
- Determine which wiper blade you are going to change first. In this case, we will change the driver's side wiper.
- Move the wiper blade up. Do not allow the wiper arm to fall on the windshield accident, or you will break the glass.
- Remove the plastic cover by pressing on the bottom side of the hook. This will allow you to turn the wiper arm perpendicularly and remove it. Remove the wiper by pulling it towards the back.
- Next, replace the wiper blade on the passenger side of your BMW 3-Series. Remember to press the wiper blade until you hear it lock in place. Once the wiper blade has locked, slowly lower the arm unto the windshield.
This guide applies to model years 2004-2013.
Owners of 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335is, 335xi, 320d, 320xd, 325d, 330d, 330xd, 335d, M3 will find this guide helpful.