What you will need
- Open the hood of your vehicle to access the washer fluid reservoir.
Your browser does not support video tag.
- The washer fluid reservoir on Chevrolet is white or translucent and has a wiper symbol on top.
- Open the washer reservoir cap by lifting it up. On most Chevrolet vehicles, the window fluid reservoir is located on the driver side towards the front and behind the headlight.
- Add washer fluid until the level gets about two inches below the reservoir cap.
This guide will help owners of Chevrolet models such as
- City Express
Warning message on Chevrolet instrument cluster or Driver Information Center (DIC) stating:
- No Windshield Washer Fluid,
- Low Washer Fluid