What you will need
- Remove the door panel. See the step-by-step procedure for removing the door panel and window.
2. Remove the two 10mm bolts on the top part of the door.
3. Remove the three 10mm bolts on the bottom part of the door. Use a 10mm socket wrench or 10mm nut driver to remove the bolts.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector of the window regulator motor by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
5. Carry the window regulator out of the door.
6. Place the new/replacement window regulator inside the door and reconnect the motor's electrical connector.
7. Line up the window regulator to its original position.
8. Reinstall the two 10mm bolts on top and three 10mm bolts on the bottom. Tighten the bolts by twisting them clockwise.
9. Reinstall the window and the door panel. Follow this guide.