How to place Honda radio on ship mode
- Remove all the CDs from the radio.
- Turn off the ignition.
- Press and hold the UP and DISC buttons. On models without navigation, press buttons 1 and 4 at the same time.
- While you keep the UP and DISC pressed, turn-key one click (Accessory On | Position I).
- The CD light should flash, and the display should show SHIP.
- Turn off the ignition and disconnect the radio.
How do you get Honda radio out of the "SHIP" mode?
To get a Honda radio out of "Shiping mode," connect it to a car and turn it on. Next, disconnect the negative battery terminal, wait at least 2 minutes, then reconnect the battery again.