If your Honda airbag light remains on, it most likely means that the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) has detected a problem with the airbag system.
- This guide provides information about common problems that can get the Honda hood stuck.
It is not uncommon that a Honda Accord or Civic's hood gets stuck and won't open. It helps to have two people open a stuck hood.
This article provides a tutorial on how to get your Honda hood open. We will show you how to open the hood on your Honda even if the cable is stuck or broken.
- On a late model Honda, you may not have a dipstick to check the automatic transmission fluid.
If that is the case, you can check Honda automatic transmission fluid level by removing the bolt on the side of the transmission.
- This guide will show common Honda transmission problems. Typical symptoms and how to check the transmission fluid and read fault codes yourself.
Early 2000s V6 Honda models such as the Odyssey and Accord had higher than normal automatic transmission failures.
Newer models are not trouble-free either. 2015-2018 Honda and Acura vehicles with ZF 9HP 9-speed automatic transmission were recalled due to problems with gasket leaks that allowed engine coolant and transmission fluid to mix. If coolant is mixed with transmission fluid, it will damage the transmission bands, requiring complete rebuilding.
- This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to replace the spark plugs and ignition coils on Honda four-cylinder engine.
- This guide provides instructions on how to replace the combination switch on Honda vehicles.
A Honda combination switch can be replaced in one to two hours with just a few basic tools.