Mercedes-Benz vehicles may display check coolant level warnings on the dashboard, which means the engine coolant level is low. Ignoring this warning can lead to engine overheating, failure, and expensive repairs.
- Mercedes-Benz vehicles may display check coolant level warnings on the dashboard, which means the engine coolant level is low. Ignoring this warning can lead to engine overheating, failure, and expensive repairs.
- In this guide, we go over some of the most common problems that affect Mercedes-Benz vehicles with Active Body Control (ABC) hydraulic suspension.
Mercedes-Benz ABC suspension has been around since the early 2000s and can be found on high-end models such as the S-Class, SL-Class, and CL-Class AMG models.
- To turn on the auto high beam on a Mercedes-Benz push the turn signal switch forward and it will stay there turning on the auto high beam feature.
To turn off the auto high beam feature, simply pull the turn signal switch towards you, and the auto high beam function will be canceled.
- Code P0420 means Catalyst system efficiency below threshold (bank 1 or 2).
P0420 code means your catalytic converter is not operating at maximum efficiency, either because the catalytic converter needs to be replaced or there is a problem with one of the oxygen sensors.
- A Mercedes-Benz vehicle displays Transmission Not in Park Risk of Vehicle Rolling Away when the driver's door is not fully closed.
Open the driver's door and close it again to clear transmission, not in parking warning message on a Mercedes-Benz.
- Faulty handbrake module or Parking Brake mechanism may fail triggering Mercedes-Benz Parking Brake Inoperative See Owner's Manual Warning on the dashboard.
- The most common problems that trigger Parking Guidance Currently Unavailable See Oper Manual on a Mercedes-Benz are dirt on the front or rear bumper parking sensors or weak main battery.