Has your Mercedes-Benz recently surprised you with a ‘Tire Pressure Monitor Inoperative’ warning message on its central display? Because of its rather self-explanatory meaning, it is easy to conclude this has something to do with low tire pressure.
- This article provides procedure on how to change the engine oil and filter on a Mercedes-Benz Engine OM651. The OM651 is a four-cylinder turbo diesel engine introduced in 2008 and comes as a 1.8L or 2.1L engine.
- Learn how to check brake, coolant, windshield washer fluid on a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. It is recommended to check fluids and top-of the level before each road trip. Keep in mind that many 2015 and newer Mercedes-Benz utilize electric steering so your vehicle may not a power steering pump.
- The most common reason the Service Brake - Visit Workshop’s message comes up on the instrument cluster of a Mercedes-Benz is that the brake pads are worn and need to be replaced.
- “PRESAFE Functions Limited” warning means the Mercedes-Benz vehicle may need the supplemental restraint system serviced. Presafe is part of the restraint system that tries to minimize the injuries to the driver and passenger in case of an accident. For example, pre-safe will tighten the seat belt when you get into an accident to protect you and minimize the injuries.
- If your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is displaying a cruise control inoperative warning message on the instrument cluster, it means that you can no longer use the cruise control. In this article, you will learn about common problems that can cause Mercedes-Benz cruise control to stop working.
- In this guide, we explain who makes Duralast batteries, which Duralast battery is best, how long Duralast batteries last, and cheaper alternatives.