This DIY provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the catalytic converter on a Mercedes-Benz.
- In this guide, you will learn and become familiar with the process of replacing the battery on Mercedes CLK-Class and W203 C-Class. On both these models, the battery is installed in the same location, and the procedure is also identical.
- This guide provides a video tutorial and instructions on how to access the Mercedes-Benz Instrument Cluster Secret Menu, also known as the service menu or engineering menu.
The service menu can be accessed via the instrument cluster and will allow you to check the battery voltage, display VIN, turn off ESP, and reset oil service reminders.
- Mercedes Active Headlamps Light Inoperative means that car has detected a malfunction within headlights and Intelligent Light System (ILS) function won't work which leads to automatic lights, Daytime Running Lights, low beam(main headlights), high beams (dipped) beam to stop working.
- This article provides instructions on how to replace the brake wear sensor on Mercedes-Benz cars and SUV models such as C, E, S, CLK, CLS, ML, GL, GLE, GLS, GLA.
This guide is meant to help Mercedes-Benz owners who have changed the brake pads but need help replacing the brake pad wear sensor.
- Mercedes-Benz Central Gateway Module ZGS (also referred to as CGW) may fail, causing various warning lights or systems to stop working.
Mercedes Central Gateway module is the hub that allows communication between various modules. Mercedes ZGW Gateway control module stores data for Mercedes ASSIST or ASSYST plus.
- This guide provides instructions on how to replace the engine air filter on 6 and 8 cylinder Mercedes-Benz engine used on C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, ML-Class, G-Class, R-Class, CLS-Class, SLK-Class from 1998 to 2007. All trims including 240, 320, 430, 500, 55AMG, 600.